Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Some of the most rewarding experiences we hear about come from members who get involved. Members have shared stories of how volunteering with the Chapter has helped them transition to new jobs, build life-long friendships, and develop new skills to add to their resume.
Volunteers are crucial to the success of our Chapter. Members are always needed to volunteer for special events, marketing/communications, program planning and much more.
A few opportunities we are currently recruiting for are listed below:
- Greet guests at a monthly breakfast meeting
- Connect guests and members to each other before & after monthly meetings
- Join a committee for National Philanthropy Day (NPD)
- Mentor a Diversity Fellow
- Join the Communications Committee to assist with newsletters, e-blasts, and managing our social media